Friday, August 2, 2013

1 Second Every Day

This isn't strictly a charity or fundraising post, but I think there could be some relevance. I've always liked Charity Water's photo of the day, but I think there's an opportunity here to trump them.

For a number of reasons I've started recording one second every day of my life, and beyond that I'm trying to avoid taking photos or recording videos.

I'd love to see a charity record one second of every day. What would it look like?


UPDATED: Here's 18 months:





4 comments:

  1. You beat me to it - helps having kids to be entertaining.

    http://pecuniiscomparandis.com/2013/08/05/whats-one-second-worth/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids definitely help! But I was surprised how interested I was in the inventor's one - no kids and don't know him.

      Delete
  2. three cat moments, three cat moments too many...!!! Love the idea for charity

    ReplyDelete